Scientific Research and Experimental Development
The Canadian government has taken a leadership role in supporting R&D with its Scientific Research & Experimental Development program (commonly referred to as SR&ED). SR&ED is now Canada’s largest incentive program benefiting businesses of all sizes across all industry sectors in their quest to develop new or improved products and processes.
Ryan’s full service SR&ED practice has a team of professional consultants with expertise in all fields of science and finance. We have a long history of delivering quality results using our proven methodology and have successfully earned a solid reputation with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The in-depth knowledge and experience of our experts, backed by our comprehensive approach, will help you fully understand the program and its subtleties, uncover all eligible projects, and optimize your claim within the CRA guidelines. We will also prepare all of the documentation and forms, alleviating the time pressures on your internal resources, and allowing you to focus on your core business.
Ryan’s premiere SR&ED practice:
- Is on the cutting edge of developments in our field, continuously improving our proprietary tools, methodologies, and approach.
- Delivers internationally-recognized expertise and world-class client service to provide a friendly, professional experience and superior results.
- Hires and develops the best engineers and tax experts in the industry.
- Provides clients with access to a proprietary documentation system powered by DOVICO software.
- Serves clients in all industries from coast to coast across Canada.
- Consistently produces high quality SR&ED claims.
- Maintains a solid reputation of professionalism and trust with the CRA.
- Helps rebuild credibility with the CRA when a company has had a bad review or experience with a prior claim, including providing tools to assist in meeting compliance requirements with the program going forward.
- Defends claims prepared by other companies and competing firms.
Overview | Services | SR&ED Experience
Email a subject matter expert, or call 800.667.1600
Prince Edward Island Budget 2014
The Honourable Wesley J. Sheridan, PEI’s Minister of Finance, Energy and Municipal Affairs, presented the province’s 2014 budget on April 8, 2014. The budget...
©1999-2014 Ryan, LLC. All rights reserved.